Roger J. Burbach
Roger J. Burbach 
- 1980-2007 Director of Research and Publication for the Center for the Study of the Americas (CENSA) based in Berkeley.
- Editor of Pluto Press Series on Globalization
- Writer for Pacific News Service
- Former Editor of Monthly Review/CENSA Series on the America
- Editor, CENSA's Strategic Reports, 1986-1990
- NACLA Editorial Board, 1981-2001
- Imperial Overstretch: George W. Bush and the Hubris of Empire, (Zed Books and Palgrave Press, (2004) Co-authored with Jim Tarbell.
- The Pinochet Affair: State Terrorism and Global Justice, (Zed Books and Transnational Institute, Fall, 2003).
- September 11 and the U.S. War: Beyond the Curtain of Smoke, (San Francisco, Freedom Voices Press and City Lights Publishers, 2002), Co-edited with Ben Clarke.
- Globalization and Postmodern Politics: Zapatistas Versus High Tech Robber Barons, (London: Pluto Press, January, 2001).
- Globalize This! The Battle Against the World Trade Organization, (Monroe, ME, Common Courage Press, 2000) Edited with Kevin Danaher.
- Globalization and Its Discontents (London: Pluto Press, 1997), Co-authored with Orlando Nunez and Boris Kagarlitsky.
- Fire in the Americas, (London: Verso Press, 1987), Co-authored with Orlando Nunez.
- Listen Companero, Interviews with Central American Revolutionary Leaders, Berkeley, CENSA, 1985.
- The Politics of Intervention: The United States in Central America, (New York: Monthly Review/CENSA, 1984) Written and Edited with Patricia Flynn.
- Agribusiness in the Americas, (New York: Monthly Review, 1980), Co-authored with Patricia Flynn.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Roger J. Burbach, Center for the Study of the Americas, accessed September 25, 2008.