"Rothschild has been at the centre of the world's financial markets for over 200 years. Today, it provides Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Private Banking & Trust services to governments, corporations and individuals worldwide." 
- Former Chair, Edmund de Rothschild
- Former Chair, Sir Evelyn Robert de Rothschild
- Chair, David de Rothschild
- Former Director, Justin Abbott
- Niall Ferguson, The house of Rothschild (Penguin, 1999).
- Egon Caesar Corti, The rise of the house of Rothschild (New York, 1920).
- Egon Caesar Corti, The reign of the house of Rothschild (New York, 1920).
- Carola Hoyos, "Rothschild and Freshfields founders linked to slavery", The Financial Times, June 26, 2009.
- Assaf Uni, "The Rothschilds: A Continuing Saga", Global Research, July 21, 2009.
- Vice-Chairman of Rothschild: "Carbon trading must be globally regulated"" FLASHBACK, The Telegraph - 2008-01-31.
- Robert Watts and Dominic O’Connell, "NM Rothschild pitches motorway privatisation plan", Times Online, August 30, 2009.
- Jim Pickard, "Mandelson met Gaddafi's son at Rothschild villa before Lockerbie bomber move", The Financial Times, August 17, 2009.
- Home, Rothschild, accessed October 6, 2008.
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Rothschild family
- Rothschild North America
- Rockefeller Foundation
- Irwin Stelzer
- European Institute
- Carnegie Corporation of New York
- Raymond W. Smith
- Yves-Andre Istel
- Russell P. Edey
- Jonathan Shellabear
- Lord George - Advisor
- FirstMark Communications International LLC
- Anthony Salz
- Rene-Pierre Azria
- Peter J. Byrom
- John D. Miller
- James A. Harmon
- Anthony Fry
- Robert Hanson
- Ariane de Rothschild is married to Benjamin de Rothschild
- Edmond & Benjamin de Rothschild Foundations
- Edmond Adolphe Maurice Jules Jacques de Rothshcild
- Elanit Rothschild
- Sir James Goldsmith
- Pehr Gyllenhammar
- Richard Heald
- Richard Davey
- Oliver Stocken
- Jonathan Paine
- Robert Leitao - uk
- Chicco Testa - Italy
- Richard Murley - former vice chair
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|