Russia-China-India "strategic triangle"
The Russia-China-India "stragegic triangle" is creating a "counter-revolutionary union," according to Commersant:
- On June 2, 2005, "in Vladivostok there was a historical meeting of foreign ministers from Russia, India and China -- Sergey Lavrov, Natvar Singh and Li Zhaoxing. The old dream of [former Russian foreign minister] Evgeny Primakov, who [in 1998] envisioned the creation of a 'strategic triangle Moscow-Beijing-New Delhi,' came true. As it was designed by Primakov, one of the most important task[s] of this 'triangle' is to curb US influence. Moscow thinks that the most urgent issue right now is to fight together with the 'triangle' members against 'color revolutions' in Central Asia, supported by USA." 
- "Russia's Primakov Urges 'Strategic Triangle" with China, India, Agence France Presse (pacificnet.net), December 21, 1998: "Russian Prime Minister Yevgeny Primakov on Monday called for the creation of "strategic triangle" between Russia, India and China to ensure regional peace and stability."
- "Russia favours 'strategic triangle' among India, Russia and China," rediff.com, December 21, 1998.
- "China refuses Russia's call to form strategic triangle with India," ArabicNews.com, December 23, 1998.
- Tyler Marshall, "Anti-NATO Axis Could Pose Threat, Experts Say. Geopolitics: U.S. analysts eyeing China-India-Russia coalition say that, post-Kosovo, there is a sense among all three that American power must somehow be checked," Los Angeles Times (dalitstan.org), September 27, 1999.
- Franz Shurmann, "A New Strategic Quadrangle Between Russia, India, China -- And The U.S.?" JINN Magazine (pacificnews.org), October 7, 1999.
- Jim Mann, "China-Russia-US strategic triangle still kicking," DAWN (Free Republic), March 31, 2000.
- "Putin Stands for Russia-China-India Strategic Cooperation," People's Daily (China), October 1, 2000.
- Andrew C. Kuchins, "Russia's Strategic Partnerships and Global," PONARS Policy Memo 165, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, November 2000.
- Andrew C. Kuchins, "Russia's relations with China and India: Strategic partnerships, yes; strategic alliances, no," Demokratizatsiya (Find Article), Spring 2001.
- Anil K. Joseph, "China nixes strategic triangle with India, Russia," rediff.com, May 3, 2001.
- "China rules out strategic triangle with India, Russia," The Hindu, May 4, 2001.
- John Saniszewski, "Russia, China Gear Up for Pact to Seal 'Strategic Partnership'," Los Angeles Times (TaiwanSecurity.org), May 4, 2001.
- "China open to strategic tie-up with India, Russia," Times of India, July 16, 2001.
- Julie M. Rahm, "Russia, China, India: A New Strategic Triangle for a New Cold War?" Parameters, Winter 2001-02, pp. 87-97.
- Commentary: "Russia-China-India: a new geometry," Pravda, February 12, 2002.
- "Strategic Triangle - Proposed Russian, Chinese, and Indian Alliance," Virtual Information Center, June 11, 2002. Includes links to sources.
- Robert Marquand, "Putin pushes 'strategic triangle' with China, India," Christian Science Monitor, December 6, 2002: "In visits to Beijing and New Delhi this week, President Putin took steps to define Asia's views on terrorism."
- "Commentary: Russia-China-India: a new geometry," Pravda, December 2, 2002.
- "Vladimir Putin Creating Anti-USA Axis? Russia, China, and India – the anti-supremacy triangle?" Pravda, December 19, 2002.
- Matthew Oresman, "Fear Not the Russia-China-India Strategic Triangle," In the National Interest, December 25, 2002-January 1, 2003.
- T.T. Poulouse, "Russia-China-India. A Strategic Triangle," Asian Affairs, January 2003.
- Ranjit Devraj, "China-India: Ancient route to peace," Asia Times, June 25, 2003.
- Stanley Kober, "Vladimir Putin -- Master of the Universe?" The Globalist (Global Vision News), June 26, 2003.
- Sultan Shahin, "India and China to be brothers again," Asia Times, June 28, 2003.
- Sergei Blagov, "Russia-China-India: An axis of denials," Asia Times, July 3, 2003.
- K.K. Katyal, "Beijing-Moscow-New Delhi trialogue," The Hindu (India) (Center for Defense Information), September 22, 2003.
- Sultan Shahin, "Three of a kind: India, China and Russia," Asia Times, September 27, 2003.
- Rouben Azizian, "The Optimists Have the Lead, for Now: Russia’s China Debate," Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies, December 2003.
- Pam Bhandari, "Putin leads BRIC (Brazil, Russia, China, India), takes control of oil assets in Russia, associates with Western Europe – what’s next!" India Daily, December 24, 2004.
- "China, India and Russia join forces to boost security," China Daily, June 2, 2005.
- "China, Russia, India issue joint communique after informal FMs' meeting," People's Daily Online, June 3, 2005.
- Mikhail Zygar, "The Third Among the Equals," Commersant, June 3, 2005.
- Subhash Kapila, "Russia-India-China Strategic Triangle Contours Emerge: An Estimative Analysis," South Asia Analysis Group, June 21, 2005.
- Anil K. Joseph, "Vajpayee's China visit to boost 'strategic triangle'," Hindustan Times, June 30, 2005.
- Paul Craig Roberts, "Why is VP Lobbying for a Boost in China's Nuclear Capablity?" Human Events Online, August 10, 2005.
- Peter Finn, "Chinese, Russian Militaries to Hold First Joint Drills. Alliance May Extend to Arms Sales," Washington Post, August 15, 2005.
- "India, China and Russia to create new alliance to challenge USA's supremacy. Originally, Beijing and Delhi were not inspired with the perspective of the trilateral strategic partnership," Pravda, December 4, 2005.
- "OPEC has 'no worries' about rising Russian output," Forbes, December 26, 2005.
- Harsh V. Pant, "Feasibility of the Russia-China-India "Strategic Triangle. Assessment of Theoretical and Empirical Issues," International Studies, Vol. 43, No. 1, 51-72 (2006).
- K.S. Manjunath and Rukmani Gupta, "India-Russia-China: Common Agenda," Institute of Peace & Conflict Studies, April 12, 2006.
- axis of evil
- Bush lies and deceptions: Uzbekispin
- China: The next economic superpower
- China-Iran-Russia axis
- China's Corporate Friends in High (and Low) Places
- China's oil industry
- global security
- India's oil industry
- Karshi-Khanabad (K2) Airbase
- National Committee on United States-China Relations
- New World Order
- Oil and War in Iraq
- oil industry
- outposts of tyranny
- Pax Americana
- rogue state
- Russia's oil industry
- Sovereignty over natural resources
- sustainable development
- Timeline to global governance
- US-Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce
- war on terrorism
- weapons of mass destruction