Sears Holdings Corporation
Sears Holdings Corporation is a large U.S. department store company formed by the 2005 merger of Sears, Roebuck and Co. and Kmart Holding Corporation. The stores still use the separate Sears and Kmart names. 
Key executives and 2007 pay: 
- Aylwin B. Lewis, Chief Executive Officer, $4,811,738
- William C. Crowley, Chief Administrative Officer, $505,449
Selected members of the Board of Directors: 
- Edward S. Lampert, Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Ann N. Reese, Director of Xerox Corporation, Jones Apparel Group, Inc. and Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.
- Emily Scott, Former Chairman of the Board of Directors of J. Crew
3333 Beverly Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Sears Holdings Profile, Hoovers, accessed December 2007.
- Edward S Lampert, Forbes, accessed December 2007.
- 2006 PAC Summary Data, Open Secrets, accessed December 2007.
- Sears Holdings lobbying expenses, Open Secrets, accessed December 2007.
- Key Executives, Sears Holdings, accessed December 2007.
- Aylwin B Lewis, Forbes, accessed December 2007.
- William C Crowley, Forbes, accessed December 2007.
- Board of Directors, Sears Holdings, accessed December 2007.
- Karen Jowers, "Sears resolves rule violation in gift program," Army Times, October 24, 2008.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|