Shaanxi Youser Yulin power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shaanxi Youser Yulin power station (陕西有色榆林新材料循环经济产业园自备电厂) is a 1,650-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The photo below shows a third unit being added at the plant in late 2012 or early 2013. The location is Yulin Prefecture, in Shaanxi Province.
This photo shows another extensive power complex near Yulin City, including four generating units (new between 2009 and 2014).
Background on Project
Shaanxi Youser Group proposed a coal plant of five units of 330 MW (1,650 MW total) to provide power for its Shaanxi aluminum-magnesium alloy plant. Shaanxi Province hopes to make the plant part of a complete upstream and downstream industrial park.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Non-Ferrous Metals Holding Group Co.
- Parent company: Shaanxi Youser Group
- Location: Jinjitan Town, Yuyang District, Yulin Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 38.215837, 109.7281945 (exact)
- Status: Operating (2013)
- Gross capacity: 1,650 MW (Units 1-5: 330MW)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "榆林金鸡滩循环经济产业园:合理高效利用资源(2)", 新浪陕西, 2013-11-04
- "陕西有色榆林铝镁合金项目配套5x330MW电力设施工程启动委员会第一次会议在榆林召开", 陕西有色金属集团控股有限责任公司, 2012-09-19
- "陕西有色榆林新材料自备电厂4号机组投产," Youser Group, October 30, 2010.
- "榆林循环产业露“羽翼”“金鸡”变“凤凰," Takung Pao, July 22, 2014.
- "榆林金鸡滩循环产业园 一个园区带动一方富裕," 榆林日报, 2014-07-22
- 陕西电力与国网武斗根源：联姻企业自建电厂违规, money.com, May 26, 2012.
- "陕西有色煤铝循环项目涉嫌违规 环保隐患堪忧," 中国经营报, 2015年08月29日