- "Economic Justice: for the creation of new systems that more equitably share the benefits of economic prosperity with all.
- "Environmental Justice: to remedy and prevent the harmful health impacts of environmental degradation and toxic pollution of disadvantaged communities.
- "Electoral Justice: to make the electoral process more responsive to the needs of all people, and particularly more accessible to the traditionally disenfranchised.
- "Global Justice: to develop an international grassroots movement that directly uplifts and empowers those people who are the most impacted by it." 
The Solidago Foundation was founded in 1995.
Resources and articles
- Tsunami Fund
- Independent Media Institute
- International Relations Center
- Natural Capital Institute
- Institute for Policy Studies: Funders
- Center on Policy Initiatives
- Working Partnerships USA
- Guillermo Quinteros
- Amy Martyn
- Diana Cohn
- Aditi Vaidya - program officer
- About, Solidago Foundation, accessed April 16, 2010.