|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Poland and coal.|
Articles and Resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- "Poland's PGE does not rule out including hard coal mines in group", Mining Weekly, September 28, 2015.
- "Poland to transfer Kompania Weglowa's coal mines to state-controlled fund", Reuters, September 30, 2015.
- "Poland wants its energy groups to help restructure coal mining", Reuters, September 30, 2015.
- "Poland Enlists State-Run Companies to Save Biggest EU Coal Miner", Bloomberg, September 30, 2015.
- "Poland sacks Tauron management after coal mine talks falter", Mining Weekly, October 1, 2015.
- "Poland Fires Utility's CEO Who Didn't Buy Loss-Making Mine", Bloomberg, October 2, 2015.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|