Taylor is a PR company, headquartered in New York City, specializing in sports and entertainment. Their website says that they have "created and implemented more than 1,000 strategic marketing communications programs worldwide, at events including the FIFA World Cup, the Olympic Games, Super Bowl, World Series, MLB, NBA and NHL All-Star Games, the Daytona 500 and countless other NASCAR races." 
The company was founded in 1984.
O'Dwyer's PR lists management as: 
- Tony Signore, CEO & managing partner
- Bryan Harris, Chief Operationg Officer
- Mark Beal, Managing partner
- John Liporace, Managing partner
- Erin Weinberg, Managing partner
- Frank Hernandez, Managing partner
- Ted Fragulis, Managing partner
- Ryan Mucatel, Managing partner
- Raul Garza, General manager
- Brett Jewkes, Managing partner
Income and employee totals
O'Dwyer's PR lists Taylor as earning $18,006,000 in net fees in 2006, up 35.6% on the previous year. It notes the firm has 84 employees. 
PR Week ranked Taylor as the thirteenth largest independent PR agency in the United States in 2008, with 2007 revenue of $19,041,000, a 6% increase from the previous year's total revenue of $18,006,000. The ranking also notes its staff total of 110 (2006 total: 100), with $173,100 in revenue per employee.
Empire State Building
350 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10118
Phone: (212) 714-1280
Fax: (212) 695-5685
Contact: Mark Beal
Email: NewYork AT TaylorPR.com
- Sports, Taylor, accessed May 2008.
- Taylor, O'Dwyer, accessed May 2008.
- "2006 Worldwide Fees of independent Firms With Major U.S. Operations", accessed June 2007.
- "2008 Agency Rankings," PR Week, 28 April 2008.