Telemundo is a Spanish-language television broadcasting company with 24 full and low power stations in the U.S. including Puerto Rico and 36 broadcast affiliates. The company is owned by NBC Universal.
Angel Ramos, a Puerto Rican entrepreneur in entertainment media, launched Telemundo on March 28, 1954. In 1987, a group of television executives created Telemundo Group, Inc. and launched Telemundo in the U.S., with stations in Puerto Rico, Miami and New York, and affiliates in Chicago and Connecticut.
Partnership with 7-Up
In summer 2009 7-Up partnered with Telemundo again to launch a sweepstakes called 7 Días de Sevenísima, a promotion running from June through August and aimed at Latinos in the U.S. Participants were offered a chance at prizes such as a vacation getaway for four, or amusement park tickets. Thirty-second advertisements were created Telemundo. 
Telemundo has 36 broadcast affiliates and nearly 684 cable & wireless systems, inclucding:
- Telemundo Network Group LLC Provider of programming to Telemundo Television Stations.
- Telemundo Television Studios, LLC Provider of certain originally produced content to the network.
- Telemundo Group, Inc. - A subsidiary of Telemundo Holdings, Inc. which holds the ownership interests in the Telemundo television stations.
- Telemundo Cable - Composed of Telemundo Internacional, covering Latin America; mun2, a cable network that celebrates the lifestyle of all U.S. Latino youth; and Telemundo Puerto Rico, a U.S. cable network for the US Puerto Rican community. 
Telemundo covers 142 markets and reports customers in 93% of total Hispanic TV Households. 
Telemundo and its subsidiaries employ approximately 1,800 full-time employees.
- Don V. Browne, president
- Ibra Morales, president of Telemundo Television Stations
- Patricio Wills, president of Telemundo Television Studios
- Marcos Santana, President of Telemundo International
- Jackie Hernandez, chief operating officer
- Andre Fernandez, chief financial officer
- Derek Bond, EVP Studios & Broadcast Operations
- Carlos Bardasano, EVP Entertainment
- Jorge Hidalgo, SEVP News & Sports
- Peter Blacker, SVP Digital Media
- Alexandra McCauley, SVP Human Resources
- Millie Carrasquillo, SVP Research
- Alfredo Richard, SVP Communications & Talent Development
- Mike Rodriguez, SVP Telemundo Sales
2290 West 8th Avenue
Hialeah, FL 33010