The Australian is a national broadsheet newspaper published by the News Corporation subsidiary, News Limited. It was first published in July 1964 at the instigation of Rupert Murdoch. "The editorial values focus on leading and shaping public opinion on the issues that affect Australia," it states on its website.
Journalists and Columnists
Articles and resources
- "A word from our Editor-in-Chief", The Australian, accessed March 2008.
- Michael Tobis (2011-08-07). Cluelessness. Only In It For The Gold. Retrieved on 2011-08-08. “..."The real problem with the models is they show an exponential rise in the rate of sea-level rise, the so-called hockey stick approach," [Professor emeritus F.] said." ... A newspaper capable of stringing those words together and publishing them is providing no actual service.”
- Tim Lambert. The War on Science (60+ posts, largely on The Australian). Deltoid. Retrieved on 2011-08-08.
- The Australian's War on Science. ScienceBlogs. Retrieved on 2014-07-17.
Related SourceWatch articles
- (60+ posts) Tim Lambert. The War on Science [largely by The Australian]. Deltoid. Retrieved on 2011-08-07.