The Cheney-Rumsfeld Cabal Deception: External Links 2004
The following are external links for 2004 related to the main article The Cheney-Rumsfeld Cabal Deception.
- James Risen, "Nearly all WMD claims wrong: Kay," Sydney Morning Herald, January 27, 2004. re weapons of mass destruction and CIA weapons inspector David A. Kay.
- Jim Lobe, "Will Dubya Dump Dick?" Antiwar.com, January 28, 2004. re President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney.
- Jim Lobe, "Chalabi, Garner Provide New Clues to War," Antiwar.com, February 21, 2004. re Ahmed Chalabi.
- "Iraq on the Record. The Bush administration's Public Statements on Iraq" prepared for Representative Henry A. Waxman, March 16, 2004.
- Chris Suellentrop, "Douglas Feith. What has the Pentagon's third man done wrong? Everything," Slate, May 20, 2004. re Douglas Feith.
- Walter Pincus and Dana Milbank, "Al Qaeda-Hussein Link Is Dismissed," Washington Post, June 17, 2004. re al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein.
- Ivan Eland, "Bush Continues the 'Big Lie' in the Face of Mountains of Contrary Evidence," Antiwar.com, June 22, 2004. re Bush lies and deceptions.
- Dana Priest and Dafna Linzer, "Panel Condemns Iraq Prewar Intelligence. Senate Report Faults 2002 Estimate Sent To Hill, Accuses the CIA of 'Group-Think'," Washington Post, July 10, 2004.
- Dafna Linzer and Barton Gellman, "CIA Skewed Iraq Reporting, Senate Says," Washington Post, July 11, 2004.
- Colbert I. King, "Demanding Accountability for the Distortions," Washington Post, July 17, 2004.
- Dana Priest, "Al Qaeda-Iraq Link Recanted. Captured Libyan Reverses Previous Statement to CIA, Officials Say," Washington Post, August 1, 2004.
- Fred Kaplan, "Dick Nixed It. Is this why Bush's intelligence-czar plan is so half-hearted?" Slate, August 6, 2004.
- Michael Isikoff and Mark Hosenball, "Rewriting History. In his debate with John Edwards, Dick Cheney had a brand-new version of the events that led to war," Newsweek, October 6, 2004 (issue). re Cheney and John Edwards.
- Kevin Drum, Past Cheney Lies, Washington Monthly, October 6, 2004.
- "Top Ten Cheney Lies of the Vice Presidential Debate," BuzzFlash (from DNC), October 6, 2004.
- Mike Allen, "Timing of Report Called Inspector's Decision," Washington Post, October 7, 2004.
- Fred Kaplan, "Why Powell Had To Go. And how will Condi fare as his successor?" Slate, November 15, 2004. re former Secretary of State Colin L. Powell and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.
- "In battle for credibility, Pentagon injures its cause," USA Today, December 13, 2004. re Pat Tillman and Jessica Lynch