Thomas W. Hazlett
The free-market oriented Hazlett holds a PhD in economics from UCLA, and taught Agricultural Economics at UC Davis for sixteen years. Areas of particular research interest include telecommunications, industrial organization and law and economics.
- Former Professor, University of California, Davis (1984-2000).
- Academic Advisory Board, Reason Foundation.
- Contributing Editor, Reason Magazine.
- Senior Fellow, Manhattan Institute for Policy Research.
- Former Adjunct Faculty, Institute for Justice.
- Columnist, Financial Times' New Economy Policy Forum.
- Senior Research Associate, Columbia Institute for Tele-Information.
- Fellow, AEI-Brookings Joint Center for Regulatory Studies.
- Senior Advisor, Analysis Group/Economics.
- Member, Mont Pelerin Society.
- Senior Fellow, Liberal Institute (Prague).
- "Thomas W. Hazlett, accessed July 2004.
- "Contributing Editor Thomas W. Hazlett's Reason articles", accessed July 2004.