|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
Tibet Information Network
Tibet Information Network (TIN) "was started in the late 1980s and rapidly became the leading independent provider of news on Tibet, as well as a prime source of more detailed research." 
- Co-founder and Director 1987-1998 was Robert J. Barnett
- Co-founder Nicholas Howen
- Director (1998 to 2001 at least), Richard Oppenheimer 
- Director (2002 to Aug 2005 at least), Thierry Dodin 
"TibetInfoNet is a new and fully independent organisation. As such, it has no legal or institutional relationship with the now defunct Tibet Information Network. However, TibetInfoNet was founded as a private initiative by a network of contributors to Tibet Information Network, some former staff members and long-term supporters. TibetInfoNet intends to pursue the same mission as Tibet Information Network and fill the gap left by its demise." 
- John Gittings, "China tries to snare Tibet's web visitors", Guardian, January 15, 2001.