Tobacco industry marketing aimed at less educated members of the community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
To find documents about tobacco industry marketing to less educated people, search the Legacy Tobacco Documents Library using search phrases like "less educated," "downscale," and "blue collar."
- Less Educated. Today's Trend, Tomorrow's Market (RJR, 1986)
- Established Brands' Strategic Planning Meeting. Less Educated Smokers (RJR, 1985)
- Our Target Is (More) Downscale; Typically They Are: (RJR, 1989)
- BJ Exploratory Focus Groups(RJR, July 1979)
- Strategic Research Report. Analysis of Smoker and Nonsmoker Differences (RJR, 1985)