Tony C. Rudy
Tony C. Rudy, a "former top aide to House Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R-Tex.), ... represents as many as a dozen clients at the Alexander Strategy Group," a firm "closely connected to DeLay and other conservative leaders." 
Rudy was a member of "Team Abramoff", the "more than a dozen lobbyists who were members of ... the tight-knit group who worked under" Jack Abramoff "when he was at the lobbying helm of the Washington office of Greenberg Traurig LLP and, before that, Preston Gates Ellis & Rouvelas Meeds LLP," James V. Grimaldi wrote in the June 26, 2005, Washington Post.
- "Comings and Goings," The Buzz, March 28, 2001.
- James V. Grimaldi, "Lobbyists, Clients Undeterred by Scandal. Alumni of Abramoff's 'Team' Still Collecting Fees, Trying to Influence Government," Washington Post, June 26, 2005.
- Eamon Javers, "As The Revolving Door Turns. How does Washington work these days? A telling tale of two Capitol Hill staffers," Business Week, July 11, 2005.
- Josh Eidelson, TPM Cafe, "Tom, Jack, and Friends," Auction House, August 10, 2005. Scroll down to Tony C. Rudy profile.
- "Who Is Team Abramoff?" Washington Post, December 12, 2005.