"Launched by President George W. Bush and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice", the U.S.-Palestinian Partnership (UPP) focuses on creating economic opportunity for the Palestinian people and preparing Palestinian youth for the responsibilities of citizenship and good governance.
UPP represents how governments, the private sector, and civil society can work together seamlessly to help address an entrenched humanitarian crisis with global consequences.
"Aspen Institute President and CEO Walter Isaacson leads the initiative, along with co-chairs Jean Case; Ziad Asali, President, American Task Force for Palestine; Lester Crown, Chairman, Henry Crown and Company; and Sandy Weill, Chairman Emeritus, Citigroup." 
Accessed February 2011: 
- UPP Chair - Walter Isaacson - President and CEO, The Aspen Institute
- UPP Honorary Chair - Madeleine K. Albright - Chair, Albright Stonebridge Group
- UPP Co-Chair - Ziad Asali - President and Founder, American Task Force on Palestine
- UPP Co-Chair - Ed Bice - Chairman and CEO, Meedan
- UPP Co-Chair - Stuart Brafman - UPP Co-Chair
- UPP Co-Chair - Jean Case - CEO, The Case Foundation
- UPP Co-Chair - Lester Crown - Chairman, Henry Crown and Company
- UPP Co-Chair - Huda Farouki - Chairman, Financial Instrument & Investment Corp
- UPP Co-Chair - Richard Goodwin - Chairman, Middle East Peace Dialogue Network
- UPP Co-Chair - Samer Khoury - CEO, Consolidated Contractors Company
- UPP Co-Chair - Tarek "Terry" Abdel Meguid - Founding Partner, Perella Weinberg Partners
- UPP Co-Chair - Robert Mosbacher, Jr. - Former President and CEO, Overseas Private Investment Corporation
- UPP Co-Chair - Marwan Muasher - Vice President of Studies, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- UPP Co-Chair - Craig Newmark - Founder, Craigslist.com
- UPP Co-Chair - Donald Pressley - Senior Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton
- UPP Co-Chair - Donald Robert Quartel, Jr. - CEO and Chairman, NTEL-X, Inc.
- UPP Co-Chair - Joel Tauber - President, Tauber Enterprises, LLC
- UPP Co-Chair - Sandy Weill - Chairman Emeritus, Citigroup
- Toni Verstandig - Executive Director, The Aspen Institute Middle East Programs
- Mickey Bergman - UPP Director