The Army—the U.S. Department of the Army—is the branch of the United States armed forces that has primary responsibility for land-based military operations.
Leadership & the Walter Reed Army Medical Center scandal
- Pete Geren, Acting Secretary of the Army
- Maj. Gen. Gale S. Pollock, Surgeon General of the Army
Related SourceWatch Resources
- "Army Recruits MS&L", O'Dwyers PR Daily, January 10, 2006. (Sub req'd.)
- Ted McKenna, "Army tries new slogan in push to woo recruits", PR Week, October 12, 2006. (Sub req'd.)
- Josh White, "Surgeon General Of Army Steps Down," Washington Post, March 13, 2007.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|