Valerie Plame: External Links 2006
The following external links for 2006 are related to the main article Valerie Plame.
- Valerie Plame: External Links 2002-2003
- Valerie Plame: External Links 2004
- Valerie Plame: External Links 2005
- Karl Rove: Outing Valerie Plame
- Treasongate: Beyond Karl Rove
February and March
- Murray Waas, "Cheney 'Authorized' Libby to Leak Classified Information," National Journal, February 9, 2006.
- Dan Froomkin "A Compelling Story" Washington Post, March 31, 2006
- Greg Sargent, "The Plame Game. What Murray Waasâ??s big scoop may really tell us about Bushâ??s pre-war deceptions," The American Prospect Online, April 4, 2006.
- "The Plame game," Guardian Unlimited (UK), April 7, 2006.
- Baton Gellman and Dafna Linzer, "A 'Concerted Effort' to Discredit Bush Critic. Prosecutor Describes Cheney, Libby as Key Voices Pitching Iraq-Niger Story," Washington Post, April 8, 2006.
- Anne Marie Squeo, "Libby Prosecutor Outlines Effort At High Levels. Fitzgerald Aims to Show An Organized Plan Led To Leak of CIA Agent's Name," Wall Street Journal Online, April 8, 2006.
- Murray Waas, "Cheney Authorized Leak Of CIA Report, Libby Says," National Journal, April 14, 2006.
- Larry Johnson, "The State INR Memo on Plame," Booman Tribune, April 19, 2006.
- Kenneth R. Bazinet and James Gordon Meek, "Ex-deputy secretary of state new figure in CIA leak probe," New York Daily News, May 21, 2006: "Former Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage has emerged as a key witness in the CIA leak probe."
- Walter Pincus, "Libby Prosecutor Focuses on CIA Officer's Status. Filings Say Ex-Cheney Aide Knew That Plame Was Classified, Giving Him Reason to Lie to Grand Jury," Washington Post, May 22, 2006.
- R. Jeffrey Smith, "Libby Told Grand Jury Cheney Spoke of Plame. Vice President May Be Called as Witness," Washington Post, May 25, 2006.