WWF and Coca Cola's $20 million Water Deal
Coca Cola and WWF's Announcements
- The Coca-Cola Company, "The Coca-Cola Company Pledges to Replace the Water It Uses In Its Beverages and Their Production", Video News Release, June 5, 2007. (This VNR/You Tube video, issued by MultiVu, features 'interviews' with WWF staff and Coco-Cola executives and b-roll river footage).
- WWF & Coca Cola, "WWF and TCCC Partnership Fact Sheet", June 5, 2007.
Related SourceWatch articles
- "The Coca-Cola Company Pledges to Replace the Water it Uses in its Beverages and Their Production: Multi-year Partnership Announced with WWF to Conserve and Protect Freshwater Resources", Media Release, June 5, 2007.
- "WWF and Coca-Cola Embark on Water Conservation Initiative", Environment News Service, June 5, 2007.
- "Coca-Cola to spend $20 million on water conservation", International Herald Tribune, June 5, 2007.
- "Coke skips India in its conservation pledge", Press Trust Of India, June 5, 2007.
- Craig Simons, "Countering critics, Coke pledges to conserve water", Atlanta Journal Constitution, June 6, 2007.