William M. Daley
William M. Daley member of Boeing's board of directors since 2006.
"Chairman of Midwest region for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Mr. Daley has served as Chairman of Midwest region for JPMorgan Chase & Co. and on its Executive Committee and International Council since May 2004. Mr. Daley served as the U.S. Secretary of Commerce from January 1997 to June 2000. He served as president, SBC Communications, Inc. (diversified telecommunications) from December 2001 to May 2004. Mr. Daley was vice chairman of Evercore Capital Partners L.P. from January to November 2001. From June to December 2000, Mr. Daley served as chairman of Vice President Albert Gore's 2000 presidential election campaign. Mr. Daley serves on the board of directors of Abbott Laboratories (healthcare products manufacturer) and Boston Properties, Inc. (real estate investment trust). He is a member of the Finance Committee." 
- Co-vice chair, National Committee on United States-China Relations
- Board of Govenors, Partnership for Public Service
- Director, Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Trustees Committee, Chicago Community Trust 
- Director (2008), Local Initiatives Support Corporation 
- Trustee, Art Institute of Chicago 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ Linda Z. Cook, Boeing, accessed December 12, 2007.
- ↑ Leadership, Chicago Community Trust, accessed December 15, 2008.
- ↑ Directors, Local Initiatives Support Corporation, accessed January 12, 2009.
- ↑ Trustees, Art Institute of Chicago, accessed September 16, 2009.