World Institute for Scientific Exploration
"Founded by a group of distinguished scientists and physicians, the World Institute for Scientific Exploration held a reorganization meeting on June 8, 2011, in Boulder, Colorado, and was named the Institute for Scientific Exploration at that time, but the name was later changed to World Institute for Scientific Exploration, to reflect the global mission and objectives of the Institute. This meeting was the culmination of discussions that had taken place among the founders of the Institute and other interested physicians and scientists over the preceding few years, who recognized the need for a scientific institution dedicated to doing innovative research on scientific anomalies, alternative medicine, and unexplained phenomena of all kinds." 
Accessed July 2013: 
- Richard Blasband, M.D., Center for Functional Research
- Dominique Surel, Ph.D., Energy Medicine University
- John H. Reed, M.D., MBA, MPH, Board Chairman
- William Bengston, Ph.D., St. Joseph’ College, Patchogue, New York;
- Larissa Cheran, Ph.D., University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada, and formerly Institute of Microtechnologies, Bucharest, Romania;
- Larry Dossey, M.D., Distinguished physician, author, and editor of Explore Journal, Santa Fe, New Mexico;
- Vijay K. Gupta, Ph.D., University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado; World Community Service Center (WCSC), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India;
- Judith Hedje, M.D.,MPH, MBA, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland;
- Yury Kronn, Ph.D., Energy Tools International, Eagle Point, Oregon; and formerly Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia;
- Shanmugamurthy Lakshmanan, Ph.D., MS, MSc., Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts; and International Institute of Human Excellence, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India;
- Lynhiavu LySao, M.D., Distinguished Surgeon, Chief of Surgery, Hopital de l’Amitie, Vientiane, Laos;
- Garret Moddel, Ph.D., University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado;
- Vernon M. Neppe, M.D., Ph.D., FRSSAf, DFAPA, Director, Pacific Neuropsychiatric Institute, Seattle, Washington;
- Robert Patterson, Ph.D., University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota;
- Stoyan Sarg Sargoytchev, Ph.D., York University, Toronto, Canada; and formerly Central Laboratory for Space Sciences, Bulgaria Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria;
- Albert So, Ph.D., University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China;
- Jean-Christophe Terrillon, Ph.D., Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Ishikawa, Japan;
- President and Executive Director: John H. Reed, M.D., MBA, MPH
- Vice President: Richard Blasband, M.D.
- Vice President, Dominique Surel, Ph.D.
- Secretary: David Anderson, Ph.D.
- Treasurer: John H. Reed, M.D., MBA, MPH
- Marketing and Publicity Director: Dominique Surel, Ph.D.