Xenophon Strategies is a Washington D.C. based PR company.
In a listing on its website of PR companies with a crisis management capability, the American Meat Institute described Xenophon Strategies as operating "a Food, Marketing and Hospitality Practice providing strategic communications services in the areas of crisis communications and public affairs. Xenophon's experienced team provides communications services related to food product recalls, food-borne illness, food security, workplace policy issues, allegations by activist organizations and public affairs campaigns designed to influence the federal government". 
In September 2004, O'Dwyer's PR Daily revealed that Xenophon Strategies had been appointed to handle PR for Rear Admiral William L. Schachte Jr., who - along with the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth - has attacked John Kerry over his war record. O'Dwyers PR Daily reported that Xenophon "shepherded Schachte through an interview with conservative columnist Bob Novak - whose own ties to the Swift Boat group have been questioned - and has issued a statement on behalf of the retired rear admiral which said he has never met either of the BR officials connected to Bush, had nothing to do with the contract and hasn't worked for BR in a couple of years".
- David A. Fuscus, CEO and President
Former staff include Chris Krese who, until late 2003, was senior vice-president at Xenophon and headed their Food, Marketing and Hospitality Practice.
- The Air Transport Association (ATA)
- Alaska Airlines
- American Frozen Food Institute (AFFI)
- Bombardier Transportation
- Capital Region Airport Commission
- The Fox Foundation
- Macy's West
- Motor Freight Carriers Association (MFCA)
- Midwest Airlines
- National Food Processors Association (NFPA)
- National Restaurant Association (NRA)
- The Salvation Army
- Sea World
- Tedesco Manufacturing Company, Inc. (TMC)
- U.S. Steel
- Williams-Sonoma 
1420 K Street, NW, 10th Floor
Washington, D.C. 20005
Phone: (202) 289-4001
Fax: (202) 289-4347
215 Western Avenue, Suite A
Petaluma, CA 94952
Phone: (707) 781-9170
Fax: (707) 781-9182
- American Meat Institute, "Public Relations Firms With Crisis Management Capabilities, accessed February 8, 2004.
- "Swift Boat Vet brings in PR help", O'Dwyers PR Daily, September 2, 2004.