Xishui Erlang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xishui Erlang power station (中电投习水二郎电厂) is a 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guizhou Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the location of the plant in Erlang Town, Xishui County, Zunyi Prefecture. More recent satellite images from Planet show two coal-fired units were already completed by 2017-2018.
Background on Project
All the electricity Erlang Power Station generates will supply Chongqing City.
In July 2015, China Power Investment Corporation (CPI) and State Nuclear Power Technology Corporation (SNPTC) merged to become State Power Investment Corporation (国家电力投资集团), one of the five largest state-owned electricity producers in the People's Republic of China.
- Sponsor: Guizhou Xishui Dingtai Energy Development Co.
- Parent company: State Power Investment Corporation
- Location: Erlang Town, Xishui County, Zunyi Prefecture, Guizhou Province, China
- Coordinates: 28.163822,106.352114 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Units 1-2); Cancelled (Units 3-4)
- Gross capacity: 2,640 MW (Units 1-4: 660 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service: 2015 (Units 1 & 2)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: CPI, Guizhou Industrial Investment Group, Xuzhou Coal Mining Group, Chongqing Longdian Industrial Development, Xishui National Property Investment
Articles and resources
- "习水二郎火电厂4×660MW工程可研报告通过专家审查," accessed June 2013
- "习水二郎电厂,", 新遵义网, 1/15/2013
- "中电投习水二郎电厂3、4号机组新建工程项目获核准,", 北极星电力网, 8/13/2014
- "贵州省环境工程评估中心受邀参加“习水二郎电厂（4×660MW）新建工程3、4号机组”环境影响技术评估会,", 贵州省环境保护厅, 10/08/2013
- "习水二郎电厂1、2号机组实现并网发电," www.seely.com, January 12, 2016
- "贵州习水二郎电厂1号机组通过168小时试运行," 中国能建, 2015-10-27
- "习水能源公司招聘公告," SPIC, August 31, 2016
- "江西水电中标习水二郎电厂3、4号机组桩基工程"江西水电, 2016-05-19
- "Chinese nuclear giant officially launched", World Nuclear Association (16 July 2015). Retrieved on 4 May 2015.