Yulin Shanghe power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yulin Shanghe power station (榆林能源上河电厂) is a 280-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Shanghe Village, Niujialiang Town, Hengshan County.
Background on Plant
The two existing coal-fired units of Yulin Yinhe power station, totaling 280 MW, were brought online between 2004 and 2005. The first two 50 MW units have been retired. The plant is owned by ChinaCoal.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Yinhe Yulin Power Gen
- Parent company: ChinaCoal
- Location: Shanghe Village, Niujialiang Town, Yuyang District, Hengshan County, Yulin Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 38.42868, 109.741226 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 270 MW (Units 3 & 4: 140 MW)
- In service: 2004-2005
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: