Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zhang Guobao is the Director of the National Energy Administration and Vice-Minister of the State Development and Reform Commission in China.
Doubts about Carbon Capture and Storage
In July 2010 the Wall Street Journal reported that there was high level scepticism over the viability of Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) in China. The WSJ reported that Guobao told an energy conference that CCS "does not work as well as planting more trees or reducing desertification."
Articles and Resources
- ↑ "Zhang Guobao", China Viate, accessed July 2010.
- ↑ Shai Oster, "Carbon Capture Still Pricey for China", Wall Street Journal, July 26, 2010.
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- Carbon Capture and Storage demonstration projects worldwide
- Carbon Capture and Storage in China
- Clean coal - quotable quotes
- China and coal
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|