Zhengzhou Zhengdong power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zhengzhou Zhengdong power station (郑州郑东新区热电厂) is a 400-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Kangzhuang, Baisha Town, Zhongmou County, Zhengzhou Prefecture, Henan Province.
Background on Plant
Zhengzhou Zhengdong power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 400 MW in Henan Province. The plant was completed in 2007, and is owned by Zhengzhou Zhengdong New District.
- Sponsor: Zhengzhou Zhengdong New District
- Parent company:
- Location: Kangzhuang, Baisha Town, Zhongmou County, Zhengzhou Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.752333, 113.852897 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 400 MW (Units 1 & 2: 200 MW)
- In service: 2007
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "郑州市郑东新区热电有限公司", 北极星火电招聘网