Zouxian power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zouxian power station (华电邹县电厂) is a 4,540-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shandong Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Zoucheng, Jining prefecture.
Background on Plant
The Zouxian Power Station is an eight-unit coal-fired power station with a total capacity of 4,540 MW. It is one of the largest power stations in the world. The facility is located in Shandong Province, and is operated by China Huadian.
- Sponsor: China Huadian
- Location: Tangcun Town, Zoucheng, Jining prefecture, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 35.3255698, 116.9260912 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 4,540 MW (Units 1-4: 335 MW, Units 5-6: 600 MW, Units 7-8: 1,000 MW)
- Type: Subcritical (Units 1-6), Ultra-supercritical (Units 7-8)
- In service: commissioned 1985-2007
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Power stations in China US DoJ, accessed October 2016