ARAMARK (ARAMARK Corporation) "is the world's #3 foodservice provider (behind Compass Group and Sodexho Alliance) and the #2 uniform supplier in the US (behind Cintas). It offers corporate dining services and operates concessions at many sports arenas, concert halls, and other entertainment venues. It also offers facilities management and maintenance services. Its ARAMARK Refreshment Services is a leading provider of vending and beverage services. In addition, the company provides professional uniforms through ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel. Founded in 1959, ARAMARK is owned by an investment group led by chairman and CEO Joseph Neubauer." 
"In FORTUNE magazine's 2006 list of "America's Most Admired Companies," ARAMARK was ranked number one in its industry, consistently ranking since 1998 as one of the top three most admired companies in its industry as evaluated by peers and industry analysts. ARAMARK was also ranked first in its industry in the 2006 FORTUNE 500 survey."
- Publicly-traded since December 2001
- Fiscal 2005 Total Sales — $11 billion
- Fiscal 2005 Operating Income — $580 million 
Accessed May 2013: 
- Eric J. Foss - Chief Executive Officer and President
- L. Frederick Sutherland - Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Group Executive
- Lynn B. McKee - Executive Vice President, Human Resources and Communications
- Stephen R. Reynolds - Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Joseph L. Neubauer - Chairman of the Board
- Joseph L. Neubauer - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Chief Executive Officer since 1983; Chairman since 1984; In 2005, received the Woodrow Wilson Award for Corporate Citizenship.
- L. Frederick Sutherland - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Timothy P. Cost - Executive Vice President, Corporate Affairs
- Bart J. Colli - Executive Vice President; General Counsel and Secretary
- Lynn B. McKee - Executive Vice President, Human Resources
- Andrew C. Kerin - Senior Vice President, ARAMARK Corporation; President, Domestic Food, Hospitality and Facilities, ARAMARK Corporation
- Ravi K. Saligram - Senior Vice President, ARAMARK Corporation; President, ARAMARK International
- Thomas J. Vozzo - Senior Vice President, ARAMARK Corporation; President, ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel
- Joseph Neubauer - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Lawrence T. Babbio, Jr.
- Patricia C. Barron
- Ronald R. Davenport
- Thomas H. Kean
- James E. Ksansnak
- Leonard S. Coleman, Jr.
- James E. Preston
- Ronald L. Sargent
- Karl M. von der Heyden
1101 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107