The Abolition Now! "Campaign aims to create the political will, though the mobilization of civil society, for the complete abolition of nuclear weapons by 2020. The campaign works alongside Mayors for Peace and supportive parliamentarians and governments to promote negotiations for nuclear abolition utilizing effective international and regional fora including the NPT, the United Nations General Assembly, a coalition of Nuclear Weapon Free Zones or a group of like minded states." 
Accessed August 2007: 
- Convenor - Janet Bloomfield
- Liaison with Mayors for Peace Campaign - Aaron Tovish / Steve Leeper
- A2000 Outreach Co-ordinator - Monika Szymurska / Alice Slater
- A2000 Global Council liaison – Xanthe Hall
- Representatives of major groups involved in the campaign: Reaching Critical Will - Rhianna Tyson/Susi Snyder, IPPNW - John Loretz, Youth - Kathleen Sullivan, and the Pacific - Hilda Lini, United for Peace and Justice, Jacqueline Cabasso.