"MD, PhD was a member of the Scientific Advisory Board before his death in 2009. He was former psychiatric research director for Saskatchewan Canada, and president of the Canadian Schizophrenia Foundation, with fifty years experience treating over 4,000 people diagnosed with schizophrenia. Since 1955 he published 19 books and 600 papers in medical journals."  wiki
- Scientific Advisory Board, Food for the Brain
- Winner of the 2002 Linus Paul Medicine Award 
- Advisory Board, Albert Hoffman Foundation 
Resources and articles
- Food for the Brain Scientific Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed February 19, 2013.
- Institute for Functional Medicine LINUS PAULING FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE AWARD WINNERS, organizational web page, accessed February 26, 2013.
- Albert Hoffman Foundation Board, organizational web page, accessed July 14, 2013.