African Center for Advocacy and Human Development
background=CBE3AA | border=339933 | image=/images/3/35/Climatechangewords.jpg | width=100 | height=90| title=Portal:Climate Change | link=Portal:Climate Change | text=Learn more from the Center for Media and Democracy's research on climate change.}}
The African Center for Advocacy and Human Development describes itself as "an independent, non-governmental organization that was established in January, 2002 to reflect the general needs of African people."
- Paul Adepelumi, Executive Director
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Climate Change
- Climate change sceptics
- Climate change skeptics/common claims and rebuttal
- International Conference on Climate Change (2008)
- International Conference on Climate Change (2009)
- Researching global warming skeptics
- think tanks
- Heartland Institute, "International Conference on Climate Change: Global Warming: Was It Ever Really a Crisis?", March 8-10, 2009, page 29.
- Heartland Institute, "Co-Sponsors", Heartland Institute website, March 5, 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|