African Institute for Development Policy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Accessed March 2015: 
- Nyovani Madise, Professor of Demography and Social Statistics, University of Southampton, UK.
- Pamela Onduso, Technical Adviser – Youth, Advocacy & Partnerships, Pathfinder International, Nairobi, Kenya
- Martha Campbell, PhD., President and Founder, Venture Strategies for Health and Development (VSHD) & Lecturer in the School of Public Health, University of California, Berkley, USA.
- Yazoume Ye, PhD., Senior Infectious Disease Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, ICF International, USA
- Mike Eldon, Founder Chairman and Lead Consultant, The DEPOT (The Dan Eldon Place of Tomorrow), Nairobi, Kenya
- Bocar A. Kouyaté, Senior Advisor, Minister of health Burkina Faso
- Francis Dodoo- Professor of Sociology and Demography, The Pennsylvania State University and Professor of Demography, Regional Institute for Population Studies, University of Ghana.
- Sosten Chiotha, Regional Director of the Leadership for Environment and Development (LEAD) Southern and Eastern Africa
Resources and articles
- African Institute for Development Policy , organizational web page, accessed March 8, 2015 .
- African Institute for Development Policy Board, organizational web page, accessed March 8, 2015 .