Ageing and Older People APPG
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Ageing And Older People Group exists 'to focus on current political and legislative issues before parliament which affect older people'
- Lead Co-Chair: Edward O'Hara MP (Lab)
- Co-Chair: Nigel Waterson MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Paul Burstow MP (LD)
- Vicechair: Nick Gibb MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Linda Gilroy MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Lord Lane of Horsell (Con)
- Vicechair: Baroness Parker (LD)
- Vicechair: Lord Rix (CB)
- Vicechair: Baroness Greengross (CB)
- Secretary: Ms Linda Perham MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Roy Beggs MP (UUP)
- Contact: Ms Katie Ghose , Age Concern England, Astral House, 1268 London Road, SW16 4ER. Tel. 020 8765 7509
Age Concern acts as group's secretariat.
Helen Simpson, Parliamentary Officer, Age Concern.
Other SourceWatch resources
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)