Agora SA is a Polish media company. It is the owner of the national daily newspaper Gazeta Wyborcza. Agora and "Gazeta Wyborcza" (Election Gazette) were created on the eve of the parliamentary elections in 1989.
Accessed March 2013: 
- Andrzej Szlezak - President
- Wanda Rapaczynski - served as the President of Agora SA since 1998 until her retirement in 2007
- Slawomir S. Sikora
- Tomasz Sielicki
- Marcin Hejka
- Zbigniew Bak - Deputy President of the Management Board
- Marek Jackiewicz - Member of the Management Board
- Grzegorz Kossakowski - Chief Financial Officer -
- Stanisław Turnau - Member of the Management Board
Resources and articles
- Agora People, organizational web page, accessed March 31, 2013.