"Alacer Gold Corp. is a leading mid-tier gold producer with mines and processing facilities in Turkey and Australia.
"In 2012, Alacer’s operations produced 381,738 attributable ounces of gold at a total cash cost of $803 per ounce.
"At 31 December 2012, Alacer’s attributable Measured and Indicated Resources totalled 11.2 million ounces of gold and attributable Proven and Probable Reserves totalled 5.0 million ounces of gold (excluding Alacer's 49% interest in the Frog's Leg Mine sold in early 2013)."
Accessed July 2013: 
- Timothy J. Haddon - Chairman
- Jan A. Castro - Non-Executive Director
- Edward C. Dowling, Jr. - Non-Executive Director
- Richard P. Graff - Non-Executive Director
- David F. Quinlivan - Executive Director
- Stephanie J. Unwin - Non-Executive Director
- Rohan I. Williams - Non-Executive Director