Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aldona E. Robbins holds a doctorate in Economics from the University of Pittsburgh.
In 1995 Aldona Robbins and her husband Gary Robbins founded 'Fiscal Associates' an Arlington, VA economic consulting firm.
- ?? Department of Labor
- 1979-1985: senior economist in the Office of Economic Policy, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Bradley Senior Research Fellow of the Institute for Policy Innovation (IPI)
- economist at the National Center for Policy Analysis
- Vice President of Fiscal Associates (since 1985)
- Secretary-Treasurer of Intra-Mail Network, Inc.
- Board of Scientific Counselors, National Center for Health Statistics of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 
- Visiting Fellow in Social Security Analysis at the Heritage Foundation
Other SourceWatch resources
- "About the Heritage Foundation, our staff - Aldona Robbins", Heritage Foundation, accessed Octover 2004.