Alex came to work for iMPOWER as their Managing Director in 2009. "Before joining iMPOWER Alex spent nearly nine years at PricewaterhouseCoopers – latterly as a director leading the RIO campaign and a number of local government accounts. He also spent a year on secondment at the PM’s Delivery Unit - primarily working on the successful programme to reduce the time it takes to be treated in hospital. Alex has also been an HM Treasury Official and a political advisor, although not at the same time! Alex leads our local government transformation work – he is passionate about creating efficiencies from the bottom-up by working with the frontline and service departments. He is a keen blogger and tweeter and his latest thoughts can be found at www.twitter.com/AlexKhaldi1" 
- Managing Director, iMPOWER - January 2010 – Present (3 years 11 months) London, United Kingdom 
- Director, PwC - March 2000 – January 2009 (8 years 11 months)
- Health Team, Prime Minister's Delivery Unit - January 2004 – January 2005 (1 year 1 month)
- Productivity Advisor, HM Treasury - March 1998 – March 2000 (2 years 1 month)
Resources and articles
- impower Alex Khaldi, organizational web page, accessed November 21, 2013.