(Redirected from AllAfrica Global Media)Jump to navigation Jump to search
AllAfrica "is the successor to the non-profit Africa News Service, which produced prize-winning print and broadcast reporting for major media such as National Public Radio, the Washington Post and the BBC for two decades, prior to developing an online venture. In late 1999, the Africa News board of directors recognized that the site's 25%-a-quarter growth rate could not be sustained without investment. To ensure its survival, the project's archive was transferred to AllAfrica, which has expanded the base of content providers and developed new services. The expansion will ensure larger earnings for the venture's African content partners." 
- AllAfrica Executive Editor/Producer, Akwe Amosu
Accessed June 2010: 
- Reed Kramer -- Chief Executive Officer
- Amadou Mahtar Ba -- President
- Tamela J. Hultman -- Chief Strategy and Content Officer
- Kwindla H. Kramer -- Chief Technology Officer and Director
- Akwe Amosu -- Founding Executive Editor / Director, AllAfrica Foundation
- Matambira Mate -- Treasurer
Resources and articles
- ↑ Who we are, AllAfrica, accessed June 29, 2010.
- ↑ Founding Team, AllAfrica, accessed June 29, 2010.