All Headline News Corp
All Headline News Corp. (AHN) is a "privately funded and held corporation that was founded in 2003 and officially incorporated in 2004. Headquartered in Wellington, Florida with technical network operations in Boca Raton, Florida and Houston, Texas."
About All Headline News
- Aggregates millions of news articles from more than 10,000 sources.
- Over 750 predefined information categories. Build feeds by keyword.
- One of the largest providers of RSS and XML feeds.
- Thousands of unique daily users to AllHeadlineNews.com.
- Hundreds of commercial accounts using aggregated feeds.
- Privately backed and held Florida Corporation.
In April 2005, All Headline News Corp announced its new Editorial Division as "a stand alone news gathering and reporting organization [which] publishes it's [sic] own copyrighted and professionally reported full text news articles for affordable syndication directly to AHN clients."
At the time of the announcement, AHN was "providing news articles in the following categories: Top US, Business, Entertainment, Health, Offbeat, Politics, Sports, Sci/Tech and World News" with "plans underway to add additional United States and international news bureaus and reporting capabilities as needs dictate."
The nearly meteoric rise of All Headline News since 2003 is revealed in the following reverse timeline gleaned from the corporation's website and internet news.
- January 14, 2006 - "All Headline News Corp, a premier provider of news and content for digital signage and narrowcasting applications joins the Digital Signage Content Strategies conference [in West Palm Beach, Florida,] as Manor Media Sponsor." 
- January 6, 2006 - "All Headline News Corp Named As A Regions Bank 2006 Business of the Year Finalist" and "AHN was named a Rising Star in Technology by the South Florida Business Journal in 2005. The Company CEO was named a Technology 'Heavy Hitter' in 2005 as well." 
- July 29, 2005 - Releases free and configurable RSS news reader application preloaded with popular news categories.
- June 22, 2005 - Expands services to offer foreign exchange (FOREX) feeds and enhances major markets feeds.
- May 5, 2005 - AxisTV to Deliver Syndicated Data Streams of news, weather, financial market and entertaining content to AxisTV Channel Players.
- April 13, 2005 - "Creates News Gathering Division." 
- March 25, 2005 - "Announces That it Has Acquired FeedSyndicate" and FeedSyndicate.com. 
- March 21, 2005 - DriverTrak.com Selects all Headline News to Provide Live News, Headlines and Content to truck drivers on the road.
- March 14, 2005 - Expanded feeds added. Market Indexes, Today in History, Famous Birthdays and Quote of the Day. 
- February 24, 2005 - Expands content offerings with the addition of daily horoscope services with more content offerings planned.
- January 12, 2005 - AHN CEO Scores Industry Recognition. Named by South Florida Business Journal as Technology "Heavy Hitter". 
- December 22, 2004 - Joins HostingCon.2005 as Major Media Sponsor.
- September 29, 2004 - Expands WeatherClicks.com to Offer Live Updating Weather RSS and XML Feeds for Over 350,000 Worldwide Locations.
- August 30, 2004 - Acquires WeatherClicks.com.
- July 22, 2004 - Politics.com Casts a Vote for All Headline News.
- July 16, 2004 - Acquires the AmeriClicks Search Engine. 
- June 8, 2004 - Provides the U.S. Department of the Interior, National Park Service, Lands Resources Division with Relevant, Targeted Real-Time News. 
- June 8, 2004 - "GotRadio Partners with All Headline News Corp to Provide Targeted Entertainment News Headlines for its New Internet Radio Portal and Music Membership Subscription Service." 
- June 3, 2004 - "Enewsbar.com Scrolling News Ticker Now Serving Newsfeeds From All Headline News Corp." 
- May 20, 2004 - "United American Technologies Awarded Marketing Contract by All Headline News Corp." 
- May 1, 2004 - Increases capacity, completes major system and network upgrade.
- April 12, 2004 - Releases News Toolbar for Internet Web Browsers.
- March 1, 2004 - Over 2.5 million news articles indexed.
- December 1, 2003 - Services expanded with continuously updated news briefs.
- November 17, 2003 - Daily Email Newswire service is announced.
- October 24, 2003 - Acquires SearchEngineNewsWire.com.
- October 1, 2003 - Announces Real-Time News and Information Service for Websites
- W. Jeffrey Brown, CEO
2701 Okeechobee Blvd, 4th Floor
West Palm Beach, FL 33409