American Congress for Truth
American Congress for Truth (ACT), a 501c3 non profit organization, was founded in June 2002 by Brigitte Gabriel, "a Lebanese immigrant who came to the United States after losing her country of birth, Lebanon, to militant Muslim fundamentalists" , "to provide information about the Middle East conflict"  and "to give a voice to Americans, Jews and Christians, who have lost their tongue to political correctness." 
The ACT seven-fold mission, as stated on its website, is:
- Inform concerned Americans about action alerts, timely issues and legislation.
- Educate millions of uninformed Americans about our enemy and what they can do to protect themselves and their country.
- Inspire activists to get involved and take action.
- Motivate Americans to become active in decisions affecting their security and way of life.
- Network organizations with like-minded goals to work together to bring change.
- Empower average people to have a voice in their government
- Speak out in defense of America, Israel and western civilization
Name servers for ACT's .com site are ns47.1and1.com and ns48.1and1.com. The IP address is 184.108.40.206, located in the United States but allocated to RIPE Network Coordination Care, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
P.O. Box 6884
Virginia Beach, VA 23456
Phone: 757 715-1213
Email: info AT americancongressfortruth.com
Related SourceWatch Resources
- American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)
- Christians United for Israel (CUFI)
- Jeff Epstein / America's Truth Forum
- violence in the Middle East
- Jerry Gordon, "Who is Brigitte Gabriel?" Israpundit, May 26, 2006.
- "Watch Brigitte Gabriel on FoxNews Cashin’ In," Israpundit, August 4, 2006.
- "Christians United for Israel: New Christian Zionism Lobby Hopes to Rival AIPAC," Democracy Now!, August 15, 2006.
- "His Agenda Kept a Secret. Fox Gives Airtime to a Radical Christian Pastor Trying to Orchestrate Armageddon," News Hounds, August 15, 2006.