Amory B. Lovins
Amory Lovins "co-founded RMI and serves as its Chief Executive Officer (Research) and Treasurer. A consultant experimental physicist educated at Harvard and Oxford, he has received an Oxford MA (by virtue of being a don), six honorary doctorates, a MacArthur Fellowship, the Heinz, Lindbergh, and Right Livelihood ("Alternative Nobel"), World Technology, and Time Hero for the Planet awards, the Happold Medal, and the Nissan, Mitchell, and Onassis prizes. His work focuses on transforming the car, real-estate, electricity, water, semiconductor, and several other manufacturing sectors toward advanced resource productivity. He has briefed 12 heads of state, held several visiting academic chairs, authored or co-authored 27 books (including 1999s Natural Capitalism) and hundreds of papers, and consulted for scores of industries and governments worldwide." 
- Co-founder, Rocky Mountain Institute
- Director, E.O. Wilson Biodiversity Foundation 
- Advisory Committee, Center for Environmental Leadership in Business
- Advisory Committee, New Uses Council
- Advisory Board, E. F. Schumacher Society 
- Advisory Board, Environmental Media Association 
- Advisory Board, Earth Charter International 
- Advisory Board, Foresight Institute 
- Advisory Council, Oxford Martin School 
- Advisory Board, Sustainable Settings 
- International Advisory Board, Earth Restoration Corps 
- Scholar, Easlen Institute
- Network Member, Global Business Network 
- Fellow (2008), Lindisfarne Association 
- Winner of the 2007 Volvo Environment Prize
- Winner of the 1999 Lindbergh Award 
- Fellow, Health Studies Collegium 
- Michael Barker, "From Sharp to Lovins; Elite Reform as Social Change," Swans Commentary, July 26, 2010.
Resources and articles
- Amory B. Lovins, Easlen Center, accessed July 15, 2007.
- Directors, E.O. Wilson Biodiversity Foundation, accessed January 27, 2009.
- Advisory Board, E. F. Schumacher Society, accessed April 30, 2008.
- Advisory Board, Environmental Media Association, accessed January 16, 2011.
- Advisors, Earth Charter, accessed February 17, 2009.
- Foresight Institute Advisors, organizational web page, accessed July 9, 2013.
- Oxford Martin School Advisory Council, organizational web page, accessed February 17, 2015 .
- National Advisory Board, Sustainable Settings, accessed December 8, 2011.
- International Advisory Board, Earth Restoration Corps, accessed August 25, 2008.
- Members, Global Business Network, accessed November 15, 2010.
- Roster of the Fellows for 2008, williamirwinthompson.org, accessed October 4, 2008.
- Lindbergh Award, Charles A. and Anne Morrow Lindbergh Foundation, accessed November 20, 2009.
- Health Studies Collegium Fellows, organizational web page, accessed July 20, 2018.