Jump to navigation Jump to search
Andrei Illarionov is the chief economic Adviser to the President of the Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin, and an outspoken critic of the Kyoto climate change treaty.
- President of Russia, "Andrey Nikolayevich Illarionov: biography", Presidential Executive Office, accessed December 2004.
- "Factsheet: Andrei Illarionov", ExxonSecrets, 2004.
- "The Stars of Europe: Agenda setters: Andrei Illarionov", Businessweek, June 17, 2002.
- Andrei Illarionov, "Press conference", Moscow World Climate Change Conference, Alexander House, October 3, 2003.
- Andrei Illarionov, "On the Results of the Climate Change and Kyoto Protocol Seminar in Moscow", Comments at a press conference, Alexander House, July 8, 2004.
- Andrei Illarionov, "Kyoto's smoke screen imperils us all", Financial Times, November 15, 2004.
- Andrei Illarionov, "Andrei Illarionov: Protocol is just lots of hot air", The Australian, December 9, 2004.
- Philip Hopkins, "Kyoto kills growth, says Putin chief economist", The Age, December 9, 2004.