Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Szasz, A., 2007. Shopping Our Way to Safety: How We Changed from Protecting the Environment to Protecting Ourselves, University of Minnesota Press. - Finalist, 2008 C. Wright Mills Book Award, Society for the Study of Social Problems
- Szasz, A. 2000. "America's Toxic Waste Movement: Implications for Asia's Environmental Movement," Yok-shiu F. Lee and Alvin So (eds.), Asia's Environmnetal Movements in Comparative Perspective, M.E. Sharpe.
- Szasz, A. and Meuser, M. 2000. "Unintended, Inexorable: The Production of Envrionmental Inequalities in Santa Cruz County, California." American Behavioral Scientist, 43(4): 602-632
- Szasz, A., and Meuser, M. 1997. "Public Participaton in the Cleanup of Contaminated Military Facilities: Democratization or Anticipatory Cooptation?" International Journal of Contemporary Sociology, 34(1): 1-22.
- Szasz, A. 1994. EcoPopulism: Toxic Waste and the Movement for Environmental Justice. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press. - Winner, Association for Humanistic Sociology Book Award, 1994-1995
- Szasz, A. 1991. "In Praise of Policy Luddism: Strategic Lessons from the Hazardous Waste Wars." Capitalism, Nature, Socialism: A Journal of Socialist Ecology, 2(1): 17-43.
- Szasz, A. 1990. "The Labor Impacts of Policy Change in Health Care: How Federal Policy Transformed Home Health Organizations and Their Labor Practices." Journal of Health Politics, Policy and Law, 15(1):191-210.
- Szasz, A. 1986. "Corporations, Organized Crime and the Disposal of Hazardous Waste: An Examination of the Making of a Criminogenic Regulatory Structure." Criminology, 24(1):1-27.
- Szasz, A. 1986. "The Process and Significance of Political Scandals: A Comparison of Watergate and the 'Sewergate' Episode at the Environmental Protection Agency." Social Problems, 33(3):202-217.
- Szasz, A. 1986. "The Reversal of Federal Policy toward Worker Safety and Health: A Critical Examination of Alternative Explanations." Science and Society, 50(1): 25-51.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Andrew Szasz, University of California at Santa Cruz , accessed October 27, 2009.