Anne Primavesi,Fellow of the Centre for the Interdisciplinary Study of Religion, Birkbeck College, University of London.
"Anne Primavesi is a systematic theologian focusing on ecological issues, and a Fellow of the Centre for the Interdisciplinary Study of Religion, Birkbeck College, University of London. She is the author of several books including Sacred Gaia (2000), Gaia's Gift (2003), and Making God Laugh (forthcoming Spring 2004), as well as dozens of articles in books and scholarly journals. Dr. Primavesi has lectured widely in the British Isles, Europe, Scandinavia, North America and South America." 
- Committee, Gaia Network
- Gaia and Climate Change: A Theology of Gift Events, 2008
- Making God Laugh: Human Arrogance and Ecological Humility, 2004
- Gaia's Gift: Earth, Ourselves and God after Copernicus, 2003
- Sacred Gaia: Holistic Theology and Earth System Science, 2000
- From Apocalypse to Genesis: Ecology, Feminism and Christianity, 1991
- Our God Has No Favourites: A Liberation Theology of the Eucharist, co-author with J. Henderson, 1989
- Research Fellow in Environmental Theology, Department of Theology and Religious Studies, University of Bristol, 1995-1997
- Part-time lecturer, Department of Theology and Religious Studies, University of Bristol, 1994-1997
- Associate faculty member, Schumacher College, Devon, 1991-1993.
- Society for the Study of Theology
- European Society for Ecumenical Research
- European Society of Women in Theological Research
- American Academy of Religion
- Science and Religion Forum
- Medical and Scientific Network
- Gaia Society
- Fellow of the Geological Society
- Fellow of Centre for the Interdisciplinary Study of Religion, Birkbeck College, London University, 2000
- Fellow of Westar Institute, 2002
Resources and articles
- westarinstitute Anne Primavesi, organizational web page, accessed August 27, 2012.