"Publisher and Editor-in-Chief, AI Practitioner journal www.aipractitioner.com. This is an online publication published in February, May, August and November. Subscribers have a special download gateway controlled by access codes. Subscriptions, individual issues and single articles can be purchased from the secure webshop.
"She regularly edits special issues of the AI Practitioner such as Empowerment and Leadership (November 2005) with Julian Rizzello and the Positive Energy of Conflict (August 2005). She also write occasional Viewpoint pieces." 
- VSO in Sierra Leone, West Africa
- External appointments in the UK and USA have included non-executive directorships and trusteeships in the areas of mental health, inner-city regeneration and volunteering.
- Associate, Taos Institute, New Mexico, USA
- Founding Member, Appreciative Inquiry Consulting LLC, USA
- Centre for Dispute Resolution Accredited mediator
- London Business School Sloan Fellow One year business programme
- US Department of Labor One year work/education placement in Secretary of Labor’s office in Washington DC as an Policy Fellow with the Institute of Educational Leadership (then part of George Washington University)
- University of Illinois M.Sc. Thesis on Economics of Education
Resources and articles
- Anne Radford Publications, organizational web page, accessed May 16, 2013.