Asian Pacific American Legal Center of Southern California
The Asian Pacific American Legal Center of Southern California (APALC) "is the nation's largest legal organization serving the Asian and Pacific Islander (API) communities. Founded in 1983, APALC is a unique organization that combines traditional legal services with civil rights advocacy and leadership development." 
Board of Directors
Accessed November 2007: 
- Martin V. Lee, Esq., Chair, Famco Investments
- John S. C. Lim, Esq., First Vice Chair, Lim, Ruger & Kim, LLP
- Nita Song, Vice Chair, IW Group, Inc.
- Marie Tan, Vice Chair, Marie Tan, CPA, A Prof. Corporation
- William Lew Tan, Esq., Vice Chair, Tan & Sakiyama, A Prof. Corporation
- Casimiro Tolentino, Vice Chair, State of California
- Rita Gunasekaran, Esq., Secretary, Haight, Brown & Bonesteel, LLP
- Vincent M. Gonzales, Esq., Treasurer, Sempra Energy
- Marcella Low, Co-Chair, Executive Advisory Council, The Gas Company
- Sandy Sakamoto, Esq., Co-Chair, Executive Advisory Council
- Stewart Kwoh, Esq., President & Executive Director, Asian Pacific American Legal Center Members-at-Large
- Wayne A. Bradshaw, Washington Mutual
- Michael J. Brennan, University of California, Los Angeles
- Warren W. Chang, Y.S. Mae Foundation
- Shirley S. Cho, Esq., Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Fung Der, Bank of America
- Michael F. Eng, California State Assembly, 49th District
- Leslie Furukawa, Esq., Gomez & Furukawa.
- Dolly M. Gee, Esq., Schwartz, Steinsapir, Dohrmann & Sommers, LLP
- Monica Gil, Nielson Media Research
- Don Jue, IBM Corporation
- Alvin D. Kang, Nara Bank
- Stephen C. Lee, Esq., BP America Inc.
- Joseph M. Lumarda, Capital Guardian Trust Company
- Loc Nam Nguyen, Catholic Charities, Archdiocese of Los Angeles
- Frank J. Quevedo, Southern California Edison
- Kevin M. Tamaki, AT&T
- Web: http://apalc.org
Resources and articles
- , , accessed November 7, 2007.
- Board of Directors, Asian Pacific American Legal Center of Southern California, accessed November 7, 2007.