The Asthma Group exists 'to raise awareness in parliament of asthma and to work towards a better deal for people with asthma'
- Chair: Andrew George MP (LD)
- Vicechair: Dr Howard Stoate MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Viscount Simon (Lab)
- Vicechair: David Amess (Con)
- Contact: Ms Louisa Stevens , National Asthma Campaign, Providence House, Providence Place, London N1 0NT. Tel: 020 7704 5817
Administrative assistance (organising meetings, writing to members, drafting reports) is provided by an officer of the National Asthma Campaign.
Reception held in May 2003 was paid for by Boots and Astra Zenica.registered June 2003).
Other SourceWatch resources
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)