Bilderberg Conferences is a subsection of the main SourceWatch article Bilderberg.
The 2010 Bilderberg Conference was held on June 3-6 in Stiges, Spain. Reports indicated that the 2010 meeting focused mainly on the development and strengthening of the Euro . Attendees included Barack Obama's top economic adviser, Lawrence Summers and former U.S. treasury secretary, Robert Rubin. For a full list of those who attended the 2010 Conference, please see this link.
The 2009 Bilderberg Conference was held at the 5 star Nafsika Astir Palace Hotel in Vouliagmeni, Greece from May 14-17.  The focus of the meeting was on the restructuring of the global political economy and addressing the economic crisis . For a complete guest list, please refer to the 2009 list of delegates. 
The 2008 Bilderberg Conference was held on June 5-8 at the Westfields Mariott Hotel in Chantilly, Virginia, on the outskirts of o Washington, D.C. According to a press release, major topics of discussion included cyber terrorism, the Middle East, a nuke-free world and Africa.  The complete list of attendees included James A. Johnson, who was named to the three-person team vetting possible running mates for Barack Obama.  Rampant speculation in the blogasphere focused on whether then Senators Obama and Hillary Clinton attended the secretive meeting to arrange for Senator Clinton to be the vice-presidential candidate. 
The 2007 Bilderberg Conference was held at the Ritz Carlton Holtel in Istanbul, Turkey from May 31 to June 3. Notable guests included Henry Kissinger; Etienne Davignon, Bilderberg Group President; and Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands. For a complete guest list, please refer to this list of delegates.  See also Daniel Estulin's report on the 2007 conference in Welcome to the Lunatic Fringe. 
The 2006 Bilderberg Conference was held at the luxurious Brookstreet Hotel in Kanata, Ottawa, " a leading high-technology campus in Ottawa, Canada". Just one month earlier, the low-profile but influential neoconservative Civitas Society had gathered there. According to Holly Lake reporting for the Ottawa Sun of the Sun Media Group:
- "The Brookstreet Hotel was off limits to all but staff and Bilderbergers this weekend. Outside, heavy security staffed metal gates blocking all access to the hotel's empty parking lot. Two police cruisers patrolled the lot but even police officers who can usually go anywhere couldn't approach the hotel without a special Bilderberg-issued pass. Bilderberg is criticized for being accountable to no one and circumventing democracy by privately discussing public issues -- and some suspect setting public policy. Members say they're building transatlantic understanding, frankly talking about issues, but they prefer to do it in private where invited participants can speak freely. Secret meetings that have Indigo Books CEO Heather Reisman, Richard Perle, one of George W. Bush's top advisors, billionaire David Rockefeller and Holland's Queen Beatrix in the same group? 
See also Bilderberg 2003.
The agenda for the November 4-5, 1999 meeting at the Library of Congress was a panel discussion of the U.S. presidential elections and an exploration of the national security requirements for the 21st century. Among those involved in the discussion of the latter subject were U.S. Senators Gary Hart and Warren Bruce Rudman, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, journalist Leslie H. Gelb and Secretary of Defense William Sebastian Cohen. John McCain was scheduled to speak at a breakfast at the special invitation of Henry Kissinger and Albert Gore, Jr. was schedule to speak at a dinner. Others making presentations included Rep. Bill Thomas of California, Sen. Christopher John Dodd of Connecticut, Evan Bayh of Indiana and former White House Chief of Staff Erskine Bowles.
The Board meeting of British-American Tobacco (Apri 24) passed this resolution
Memorandum by the Chairman referring to the Bilderberg Conferences was read. These Conferences are convened and presided over by Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands and the Fourth Conference will take place in Copenhagen in May 1956. Their purpose is to improve mutual understanding between Europeans and Americans on problems of common concern. It is desired that the UK should improve its contribution and an appeal has been made to Industry for that purpose . Dunlops are giving £500 and ICI £250 . It was recommended that BAT should give £250.
- [Note the salary at BAT for a UK Physicist doing R&D was £1,450 pa or £28-30 a week at this time]
- Stefan Fobes Bilderberg 2009 Location and Agenda: Leaked Agenda: Bilderberg Group Plans Economic Depression, War of Illusions, May 11, 2009
- Andrew Gavin Marshall The Bilderberg Plan for 2009: Remaking the Global Political Economy, Global Research, May 26, 2009
- Bilderberg 2009 Attendee List (revised), Infowars, May 18, 2009
- Bilderberg Announces 2008 Conference, Business Wire, June 5, 2008
- Bilderberg Attendee List 2008 Chantilly, Virginia, USA, Live Leak, 5-8 June 2008
- Alyssa Farah The New World Disorder: Did they or didn't they? Speculation about Obama, Clinton attending Bilderberger meeting, World Net Daily, June 07, 2008
- List of delegates at Bilderberg 2007: Istanbul, Turkey, Intelligence Daily, May 31 - June 3
- Daniel Estulin Bilderberg 2007: Welcome to the Lunatic Fringe, DanielEstulin.com, May 21, 2007
- Alexander Panetta, "Secretive, powerful Bilderberg group meets near Ottawa", The Globe and Mail, June 8, 2006
- The next Bilderberg meeting: Secret roster, agenda for Washington conference", WorldNetDaily, October 12, 1999