William W. Bradley
"Former U.S. Senator William W. Bradley became a member of our Board in July 2003. Senator Bradley is a Managing Director of Allen & Company LLC, a position he has held since November 2000. Senator Bradley served as chief outside advisor to McKinsey & Company’s non-profit practice from 2001 to 2004. From 1997 to 1999, he was a Senior Advisor and Vice Chairman of the International Council of J.P. Morgan & Co., Inc. During that time, he also served as an essayist for CBS evening news and was a visiting professor at Stanford University, the University of Notre Dame and the University of Maryland. Senator Bradley served in the U.S. Senate from 1979 to 1997, representing the State of New Jersey. In 2000, he was a candidate for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States. He is also a member of the Boards of Directors of Starbucks Corporation, Willis Group Holdings, Limited and other private companies." 
He lives with Betty Sue Flowers.
- Director, American Committee for East-West Accord 
- Director, JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Director, Seagate Technology
- Board of Governors for the Partnership for Public Service.
- Advisory Board, Common Good
- Advisory Council, Acumen Fund
- International Advisory Board, Oxford Analytica
- Honorary Co-chair, Why Tuesday? 
- National Advisory Board, AmericaSpeaks 
- Judge, Since Sliced Bread 
Resources and articles
- Bilderberg - American Friends of Bilderberg
- Directors, Seagate Technology, accessed August 28, 2008.
- American Committee for East-West Accord Board, organizational web page, accessed July 29, 2017.
- About, Why Tuesday?, accessed September 22, 2007.
- National Advisory Board, AmericaSpeaks, accessed October 25, 2007.
- Judges, Since Sliced Bread, accessed February 13, 2008.
- Bill Bradley's Skeleton Closet, RealChange.org. Includes links to primary source documents.