"Space Biospheres Ventures (SBV), the owner of Biosphere 2 site and Biosphere 2 facilities, was a 50-50 partnership between Decisions Team Ltd. (DTL) and Decisions Investment Corporation (DIC) created in 1984. SBV located the site, and developed, designed, created, managed and researched the full operation of the $ 200,000,000 Biosphere 2 facility from 1984 to April 1, 1994.
- 1. John Allen: Executive Chairman 1984-1986 and Director and Vice President Biosphere 2 Research, Development, and Engineering 1986-1994 who was a Director of DTL and invented Biosphere 2, and consulted the formation of the enterprise and co-founded Biospheric Design.
- 2. Margret Augustine: President and Chief Executive Officer of Space Biospheres Ventures who was a 20% owner of DTL plus 1% owner of DIC through Biospheric Design, the architecture company and prime contracting corporation for Biosphere 2. Margret, an architect, was also CEO for Biospheric Design, which was the prime contractor to build Biosphere 2.
- 3. Edward Bass: Chairman, 80% owner of DIC, and was part of the management team as Financial Director of Space Biospheres Ventures (SBV).
- 4. Marie Harding: Chief Financial Officer, 20% owner of DTL, Vice President and 1% owner of DIC through Biospheric Design and the Institute of Ecotechnics.
- 5. Mark Nelson: Director of Earth and Space Applications, Chairman of the Institute of Ecotechnics, (UK), and 20 % owner of DTL. Institute of Ecotechnics (IE) owned 5% of DIC and had a 1% royalty agreement with SBV 1984-94 for its intellectual capital contribution and as science consultant.
- 6. Kathelin Gray: Director and 20% owner of DTL and trained the Biospherians in coordinating the many different roles they had to play with her Theater of All Possibilities techniques." 
Accessed June 2013: 
- John P. Allen - Conceiver and co-founder of the Biosphere 2 project – the world’s largest laboratory for global ecology.
- Abigail Kingsley Alling - Ms. Alling has actively engaged in marine, environmental and closed system research and development projects.
- Margret Augustine - Co-Founder, President, CEO and Project Architect, Biospheric Design, Inc.
- William Fred Dempster - Director of Systems Engineering and chief engineer for the Biosphere 2 project of Space Biospheres Ventures.
- Mark Nelson - Founding director of the Institute of Ecotechnics.
- Deborah Parrish Snyder - Exec. VP and shareholder, Global Ecotechnics Corporation.
- Sally Silverstone - Project Director, Tropic Ventures Rainforest Enrichment Project at Las Casas de la Selva, Puerto Rico.
- Mark van Tillo - Chief Operations Officer and Director, Biosphere Foundation and its Division the Planetary Coral Reef Foundation (PCRF), Belize.
- John Allen, Me and THE BIOSPHERES: a memoir by the inventor of Biosphere 2
- John Allen & Bernd Lötsch, Visions of Biospheres
- Vladimir Verdnasky, Geochemistry and the Biosphere
- Rebecca Reider, Dreaming the Biosphere (University of New Mexico Press, 2010).
- Jane Poynter, The Human Experiment: Two Years and Twenty Minutes Inside Biosphere 2 (Basic Books, 2006).